The DBNT&M Client Portal offers anytime anywhere client collaboration. Securely and instantly deliver information through the cloud allowing mobility that creates more effective and efficient workflow. Please contact your DBNT&M representative to get instructions on how to set up your Portal account.
LeapFILE is a fast and secure way for clients to send files to DBNTM employees directly from your computer. Follow the quick start instructions below or download a detailed printable PDF instruction sheet by clicking here. Quick Start Instructions:
- Access the LeapFILE site at https://dbntm.leapfile.com
- Click on the Secure Upload link.
- At the Secure Upload page, enter theRecipient Email address of the DBNTM employee that you are sending the file to and click Start.
- Fill out the delivery details and message fields on the Upload page.
- Check the box next to Notify me when the files have been downloaded.
- If you are sending 10 or fewer files, click on the Regular Upload button.
- Click on Browse and select the file from your computer.
- Click Upload and Send to begin the upload – wait until you see the Success! message before closing the browser window.
Tax Links & IRS Instructions
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
To make a payment to the United States Treasury- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS): Make a payment to EFTPS
To make a payment to the United States Treasury for Individuals, follow this link: Direct pay for individuals
To view or download IRS forms and publications: IRS Forms and Publications
- Form 1120S Schedule K-1 Instructions
- Form 1065 Schedule K-1 Instructions
- Form 1041 Schedule K-1 Instructions
California Franchise Tax Board
To make a payment to the State of California Franchise Tax Board for Individuals, follow this link:
Web Pay for Individuals
To make a payment to the State of California Franchise Tax Board for Businesses, follow this link:
Web Pay for Businesses
To view or download California Franchise Tax Board Forms and Publications:
Forms and Publications
Benefits in Brief
Our accounting professionals are experienced in meeting the audit and compliance requirements of employee benefit plans. If you would like more information on any of the topics covered in our Benefits in Brief newsletters, please contact us for assistance.