The DBNT&M Client Portal offers anytime anywhere client collaboration. Securely and instantly deliver information through the cloud allowing mobility that creates more effective and efficient workflow. Please contact your DBNT&M representative to get instructions on how to set up your Portal account.
LeapFILE is a fast and secure way for clients to send files to DBNTM employees directly from your computer. Follow the quick start instructions below or download a detailed printable PDF instruction sheet by clicking here. Quick Start Instructions:
- Access the LeapFILE site at http://dbntm.leapfile.com
- Click on the Secure Upload link.
- At the Secure Upload page, enter theRecipient Email address of the DBNTM employee that you are sending the file to and click Start.
- Fill out the delivery details and message fields on the Upload page.
- Check the box next to Notify me when the files have been downloaded.
- If you are sending 10 or fewer files, click on the Regular Upload button.
- Click on Browse and select the file from your computer.
- Click Upload and Send to begin the upload – wait until you see the Success! message before closing the browser window.
Tax Links & IRS Instructions
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
To make a payment to the United States Treasury- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS): Make a payment to EFTPS
To make a payment to the United States Treasury for Individuals, follow this link: Direct pay for individuals
To view or download IRS forms and publications: IRS Forms and Publications
- Form 1120S Schedule K-1 Instructions
- Form 1065-B Schedule K-1 Instructions
- Form 1065 Schedule K-1 Instructions
- Form 1041 Schedule K-1 Instructions
California Franchise Tax Board
To make a payment to the State of California Franchise Tax Board for Individuals, follow this link:
Web Pay for Individuals
To make a payment to the State of California Franchise Tax Board for Businesses, follow this link:
Web Pay for Businesses
To view or download California Franchise Tax Board Forms and Publications:
Forms and Publications